Purpose: Items from the bookBot (or any other library location) that require extended use at a cataloger's desk should be checked out to the ‘CATALOGING Patron’ account.
- Open the Circulation Wizard
- Select ‘Check Out’
- Type CATALOGING into the User ID field.
- In the Item ID field, scan the barcode of the item you wish to check out to CATALOGING.
- Repeat until all items are checked out to the CATALOGING account.
- Note: When a Holds Block Override window appears, type techover into the Hold block override field.
- Click Override & Checkout Item to complete the checkout process.
- Note: When the work is completed, the items should be checked out to USER ID: INPROCESS.