Changes to make recordsets downloaded from the Films on Demand (FOD) collection (a.k.a. Film Media Group (FMG) or Films.com)
- Delete non-OCoLC 035 (field begins with $a100)
- Remove 099 (no 099 in recent sets)
- Remove 655 Videorecording.$2local (this tag not in current records)
- Remove 506
- Add 506 1\$aAccess limited to authenticated users at TRLN institutions (Duke, NCCU, NCSU, UNC).$fUnlimited simultaneous users
- Add 773 0\$tFilms on Demand.
- Add proxy prefix to 856 (temporary until collection is shared) some recordsets currently have proxy when downloaded. Check first.
- Change 245 [electronic resource (video)] to [electronic resource] (not an issue with current recordsets)
- Change 856 $zPart of the Films on Demand collection. to $zAvailable to participating NC libraries through NC LIVE.
Use holding code ONL-NCVID
Use 035(OCoLC) as flexkey (p)
No LC call numbers
Process Delete files
When titles are removed from the Films on Demand collection, they provide a file of all the records to be removed. The records should have a "d" in the 05 position of the Leader. Check and make sure before processing the files.
Use the standard reports to load bibliographic files, but tick the option to delete files that have the "d" in the Leader.