1. Log into Serials Solutions at: https://clientcenter.serialssolutions.com/CC/Login/Default.aspx
2. Search for the journal title using the All Titles>Title Begins With search.
3. Click on the correct title in your search results list.
4. On the next screen, choose the "Title Metadata" link in the left hand menu.
5. The SSJ number be located at the top of the page and labeled "Serials Solutions ID." Copy the entire ID, including the leading SSJ.
6. 360MARC information can be found under the heading "MARC Records." If a MARC record is available, you will see a link to the record with some descriptive text, such as CONSER Neutral or CONSER Online.