- When the Coral title is ordered in Gobi, add the Notify information to the note line when Entering Details.
- Watch for the record load with URL
- If more than three days, go to email@example.com and search your title.
- Look for the YBP NOA email, open the one that appears and look for your title.
- Click on the URL to ensure full-text access.
- Grab the URL, drop-in the Notification email to be sent, and add the proxy. –(from the EBSCO ebook page, click Permalink (right side list). Grab the full URL which includes proxy)
- Check out Sharing Proxied Links with Patrons
- Use the created draft in acq-monographs email or copy this text
Thank you for requesting NCSU Libraries to purchase the following book: [INSERT TITLE]. The Libraries purchased this title in ebook format. You may see a slight delay before you can access this title from the Library Catalog:
You may access this title by using the following direct link.
INSERT URL from BIB RECORD 856 |u INCLUDING PROXY ADDRESS
NCSU Libraries Acquisitions & Discovery Department
Please be aware that the title may not appear in the Library Catalog for a few days.
If you have any difficulties accessing this title, please let us know.