- Search for Collection name as a resource in E-matrix. Note that many database/collections will have two entries in E-Matrix. One will be labeled 'Article database,' the other will be labeled 'Collection'. Select the Collection entry.
- Resource records for collections will not have a Holdings Tab. To edit the acquisition details, Click on Acquisition - Edit Details in the Resource Actions menu to the left of the screen. This will pull up the Acquisition Details editing options.
- Using the Data Dictionary for Acquisitions Details in E-Matrix determine the Aquisitions Type and Payment Type and populate accordingly.
Example of Completed Record for Business Source Premier
- After selecting options as appropriate for the acquisition details, click 'Overwrite.' (The only Acquisitions Details that now trigger the locally-modified flag are Acquisitions Type and Payment Type.)
Note: Changes to the acquisitions details may take a while to process. Once these changes have been saved, you will see the following message at the top of the screen: "Acquisition details saved."
- When changes are saved, click on the related resources tab and select a title. Click on the holdings tab and verify that the options you selected are represented under the appropriate holding.
Example of completed Acquisition Details at the title level