Book is to be ordered from a vendor:
- CMs will update the Honor with Books spreadsheet with new requests.
- Monographs Specialist will assign order to staff thru CORAL, supplying gift note.
- Staff will place the order from selected vendor and create Purchase Order
- Fund = HCFIR-MAHF
- Orderline Notes
- = Honor with Books; Add 590 note: "Gift of [name] In Memory/ In Honor of [Name]" or other bookplate text; Create bookplate using 590 text;
- = Staff will be informed by Specialist if a Special requested bookplate is to be used.
- = Paperback editions will be sent to Jamie Bradway in Preservation, for Handbinding, with BOOKPLATE CLIPPED to Sirsi PO printout
- = Attach bookplate and notify FOL when record appears in OPAC; Notify Specialist when FOL has been notified.
- Process as a RUSH
- Notify the Specialist that the book has arrived; Specialist will update the arrival date on the Honor with books spreadsheet.
- Create and attach bookplate using text from Orderline note
- G:\Acquisitions & Discovery\Monographs Unit\Gifts\PROCEDURES\BOOKPLATES\Bookplates for Books\Bookplate -Honor with Books.
- Add 590 note to record, as indicated in Orderline note,
- Hold onto the book until record (details) appear in OPAC.
- Allow 2 days. Any longer, notify Specialist.
- Notify FOL using template provided on Honor with Books (Cataloging) page.
- Notify Specialist when FOL has been notified.
- Specialist will update the notify date on the Honor with Books spreadsheet.
1. Indicate fund on invoice/receipt when processing paperwork
- Pull book from approval shipment.
- Note on the invoice that book is being pulled and will be paid for on HCFIR-MAHF.
- Modify the order in Workflows:
- Fund is HCFIR-MAHF.
- Orderline Note = Honor with Books; Add 590 note: "Gift of [name] In Memory/ In Honor of [Name]";
- Create bookplate and notify FOL when a record appears in OPAC. Notify S[ecialist when this step is complete.
- Paperback editions will be sent to Preservation, for Handbinding, with BOOKPLATE CLIPPED to Sirsi PO printout
- Specialist will update the Honor with Books spreadsheet.
- Process as a RUSH
Attachments on this page