- Include description for binding, paper and typology, using standardized language. It is helpful to look at other Graphic Design Collection records for help.
- Colophon statements are particularly useful for private presses, designers and typographers.
- Always note if there is an insect or entomological design on the cover.
- For help with description, dealer's descriptions should be included in the book, but other places to look are:
- Provide access points for all names and firms.
- Provide access points for the named genreterms (binding, paper and typography) using the thesauri: RBMS controlled vocabularies
- Create a 710 for the Graphic Design Collection:
710 2 Graphic Design Collection (North Carolina State University)|5NcRS