At the close of each semester, the Design Library receives print copies of masters theses in the subject areas of Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Industrial Design, Graphic Design, and Art + Design. Acquisitions & Discovery creates original records for these theses.
- Design Final Projects (theses) are sent directly to Monographs.
- Design projects will be placed on a designated shelf in the workroom.
- Rob will update the database with the date of arrival, distribute the materials and recording the date cataloged.
- Staff working these will be required to catalog two a week unless told otherwise.
- Cataloged projects should be placed on the designated cart behind Rob's desk.
- Rob will place projects on the appropriate Serails shelf for binding.