FOR ALL NON-CREDIT CARD INVOICES
----- All references to banking account numbers on the paper invoice need to be redacted with black Sharpie.
Locate single vendor invoices in the firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail account. Print out the most complete invoice.
SINGLE VENDOR INVOICES
Open the “Add Invoice” wizard in Sirsi.
- Enter the invoice number in the “Invoice ID” field.
- Most single vendor invoices will use “AUTO” into this field.
- If your invoice has a specified invoice number, use it.
- Enter the vendor ID in the “Vendor ID” field.
- If you do not know the Vendor ID, use the search widget next to this field to find it.
Click “Add Invoice Extended Info.”
- NOTE -- CREDITCARD
- RECEIVER -- Initials
- DATERECVD -- 1/12/13 (current date)
ADD INVOICE LINE
Click the “Add Invoiceline” button.
- Enter the amount from your printed invoice.
- Add PO# to the "Order ID" field or....
- Click the widget next to the “Order ID” field and Search for the item by title
- Highlight the title of the item and click “Display Order.”
- Highlight the title of the item and click “Invoice Orderline.”
Click “Add Invoiceline.”
Click “Modify Invoiceline.”
For shipping charges do the following:
- Click the “Add Invoiceline” button.
- LINE -- type SHIPPING
- LINK -- Dropdown and choose Price Prorated
- AMOUNT -- dollar amount of Shipping / Freight from printed invoice
- Click “Add Invoiceline.”
- Click “Modify Invoiceline.”
Open the “Pay Invoice” wizard.
- Click the link for “Current Invoice,"
- Click “Pay Selected Lines.”
- If a window appears with the message “Invoice has been prorated” click “OK.”
- Click “Close.”
- Stamp your printed invoice with the “Invoice Verification” stamp.
- Add your initials in the “Invoice Received” and “Goods/Services Received” fields of the stamp.
- Add your initials and today’s date outside the upper left corner of the stamp.
- Add the invoice number from Sirsi in the upper right corner of the paper.
- Stamp your printed invoice with the “CREDIT CARD” stamp.
Open the “Modify Invoice” wizard.
- Click the link for “Current Invoice,” which should be your invoice.
- Click the “Display Funds Summary” button.
Write the account number from Sirsi below the “Invoice Verification” stamp.
- If more than one account number appears, write down all unique numbers.
- Note the “Amount Paid” column in Sirsi and write this number next to its corresponding account number.
Create the signature coversheet and place in "invoices to be signed" basket in the bookroom.
YBP/GOBI or One-time (not credit card) purchase INVOICES