Gathering receipts (JG, BK)
- After making a purchase, retrieve or create a PDF copy* of the receipt
- Name the file TransactionNumber-Vendor-Total
- Save the receipt in G:\Acquisitions & Discovery\Serials Unit\ILL Processes\Pcard receipts
*To create a PDF copy of a receipt from a web page:
- Click on the menu icon (3 parallel lines) in the top right corner of your browser
- Choose “Print”
- Choose “Adobe PDF” as your printer
- A dialogue box will come up. Name your file and choose the location according to the procedures above.
Reconciling charges (DA)
- Navigate to G:\Acquisitions & Discovery\Serials Unit\ILL Processes\ and move all receipts into the “Pcard receipts” folder.
- Log in to MyPack Portal and navigate to the PCard Center.
- If there are charges to reconcile, navigate to “01 - Reconcile” from the “More Information” drop down.
- Click “Go”
- Click “Go” in the “View/Upload/Match” column.
- Click “Upload”
- Click “Choose File”
- Navigate to G:\Acquisitions & Discovery\Serials Unit\ILL Processes\Pcard receipts
- Select the appropriate receipt and click “Open”
- Click “Upload.” Wait for the upload to complete.
- Click “Return to Reconcile Transactions” at the bottom of the screen.
- Click the icon in the “Redistrib” column.
- Type 55691 in the “Account” field.
- Click “OK”
- Click the “Reconcile” box next to the appropriate charge.
- Select “Library Books and Journals” from the “Business Purpose” drop down.
- Move the appropriate receipt to the “Uploaded” folder on the G: drive.
- When all charges have been reconciled, click “Save” at the bottom of the page.
A NOTE ON REFUNDS
After uploading a charge in a negative amount, you must also upload the original charge to which the refund applies. To upload multiple files on a single charge, simply hit the "Upload" button again after uploading the first charge.
A NOTE ON INTERNATIONAL TRANSACTION FEES
If you have a charge listed as “INTERNATIONAL TRANSACTION” upload the receipt from the line item above it. Proceed as usual.
Routing statements for approval (DA, CH)
- At the close of each billing cycle, select "View statements" from the "More information" drop down menu.
- Click the “Route for Approval” button at the bottom of the page.
- This will generate a message to the cardholder to review and approve the statement.
- Once the cardholder approves, the statement will be routed for final approval by Joe White, Maria Collins, or Phyllis Carpenter.