SINGLE VENDOR INVOICES
Open the “Add Invoice” wizard in Sirsi.
- Enter the invoice number in the “Invoice ID” field.
- Most single vendor invoices will use “AUTO” into this field.
- If your invoice has a specified invoice number, use it.
- Enter the vendor ID in the “Vendor ID” field.
- If you do not know the Vendor ID, use the search widget next to this field to find it.
Click “Add Invoice Extended Info.”
- NOTE -- CREDITCARD
- RECEIVER -- Initials
- DATERECVD -- 1/12/13 (current date)
ADD INVOICE LINE(S)
Click the “Add Invoiceline” button.
- Enter the amount from your printed invoice.
- Add PO# to the "Order ID" field or....
- Click the widget next to the “Order ID” field and Search for the item by title
- Highlight the title of the item and click “Display Order.”
- Highlight the title of the item and click “Invoice Orderline.”
Click “Add Invoiceline.”
Click “Modify Invoiceline.”
SHIPPING/FREIGHT/MYLAR COVERS CHARGES
Note: If Endowment funds were used, check the Fund Summary before adding shipping. Record these on the invoice.
For shipping charges do the following:
- Click the “Add Invoiceline” button.
- LINE -- type SHIPPING
- LINK -- Dropdown and choose Price Prorated
- AMOUNT -- dollar amount of Shipping / Freight from printed invoice
- Click “Add Invoiceline.”
- Click “Modify Invoiceline.”
Open the “Pay Invoice” wizard.
- Click the link for “Current Invoice,"
- Click “Pay Selected Lines.”
- If a window appears with the message “Invoice has been prorated” click “OK.”
- Click “Close.”
- Stamp your printed invoice with the “Invoice Verification” stamp.
- Add your initials in the “Invoice Received” and “Goods/Services Received” fields of the stamp.
- Add your initials and today’s date outside the upper left corner of the stamp.
- Add the Fund Summary project account under the stamp--- (See note above for endowments)
- Add the invoice number from Sirsi in the upper right corner of the paper.
- Stamp your printed invoice with the “CREDIT CARD” stamp.
LOCATING THE FUND SUMMARY ACCOUNTS
Open the “Modify Invoice” wizard.
- Click the link for “Current Invoice,” which should be your invoice.
- Click the “Display Funds Summary” button.
Write the account number from Sirsi below the “Invoice Verification” stamp.
- If more than one account number appears, write down all unique numbers.
- Note the “Amount Paid” column in Sirsi and write this number next to its corresponding account number.