Patrons may request to be notified when access is available for ebooks purchased from Gobi. These requests are sent to the Monographs Specialist through email or blurb.
- When the title is ordered in Gobi, add the Notify information to the note line when Entering Details.
- Print the Gobi title record as a reminder to notify.
- Wait 24 hours, then check Gobi to see if the title has the status "shipped."
- If the status is other than "shipped," wait another 24 hours and check again.
- Confirm the full-text of the title can be accessed via Endeca and send the following email to the patron who placed the hold using the firstname.lastname@example.org account:
- Change the wording